First off, the rules:
• I was granted sales permission on February 28, 2016 by areica96.
• My feedback is located here: http://feedback.pkmncollectors.net/feedback/view/dragonkid20/
• I ship from New Jersey, USA. I am willing to ship internationally but please understand that shipping will be more expensive.
• I reuse packaging materials whenever possible! If you prefer that I don't, please let me know, in which case I will include cost of packaging in the total.
• For the most part, I am now able to ship items only once a week, usually on Tuesday mornings.
• Item prices listed are in USD and do not include shipping or PayPal fees.
• I only accept payment via PayPal.
• The first person to inquire about an item gets dibs on the item. If there is no affirmative reply made within 24 hours of inquiry or the item is passed on, the next person interested in the item gets the opportunity to buy it. Otherwise, I will give you a total and expect payment to be made within 24 hours.
• I do accept haggling but please be reasonable with your offers! I do try to price my items fairly based on rarity and condition, but if you feel that an item is priced too high or something, please talk to me! :) I want to be as fair as possible to both of us.
• I do accept trades! To see what Pokemon I'm interested in, check out the photos of my collection in my journal. You can also check out my (somewhat outdated) wants list here: http://dragonkid20.livejournal.com/660.html
• I am definitely willing to do holds and payment plans, as long as they're reasonable! If you require either, talk to me and we can work something out, for sure.
• I will ship once full payment for the order is received.
• If you decide that you don't want a particular item after I've given you a total, that's fine! Just let me know ASAP so I don't keep the next person hanging and I can get you a new total. As a hard rule, however, if no payment is made within 24 hours, the item will be available to the next interested person.
• All items come from a smoke-free and pet-free home.
• I am not responsible for packages once they have been shipped out. If this is a concern for you, please consider buying package insurance. Tracking is usually included. If not, ask and I can include tracking costs in the total.
• By purchasing items from me, you are indicating that you agree to the conditions of these policies.
Last Updated: 6/8/17
Dragonite: $8 (4 available)
Latios Choco Ball Figure - new: $4
This what it looks like: http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Figures13/PokemonChocoEggXYZFigureLatiosFront-500x500.jpg
Reshiram Pokemon Center strap - brand new: $9
Xerneas and Yveltal card deck box: $7
2004 TOMY Poseable Figures
Groudon: $15 (different than the one listed below)
Victini Pokemon Center Kuji Reflector keychain - brand new condition: $8 (I have two available. The other one is in the next picture)
More Kuji Reflector keychains
Lugia pan sticker: $2
Pikachu and friends notebook: $6
Palkia TOMY battle pose figure: $7
Unused Pokemon notepad featuring Swords of Justice and Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus: $2.50
Other two pictures show back of notepad, and what a blank page inside looks like
Zekrom Jakks Deluxe Figure: $10
Jirachi TOMY keychain (used): $8
Grovyle TOMY MIP: $6
Ash-Greninja Figure: $6
Pikachu TOMY keychain MIP: $8
Jirachi TOMY keychain MIP: $12
Pokemon Mascot XY T-ARTS Movie Keychains NIB
Same keychain set as above but just new in plastic packaging (box not included)
Unknown Cobalion thing (idk what to call it, really): $2
TOMY Poseable Figures
Palkia keychain figure: $5
Palkia clear straps MIP: $3.50 each
Palkia T-ARTS figure (basically in brand new condition): $9
Close-up of clear strap on left:
Close-up of clear strap on right:
Top row: (from left to right)
Clipping figure 1 (Series 6, 2 available): $6 each
Clipping figure 2 (Series 1, 2 available): $6.50 each
2008 TOMY figure (newer pose, 2 available): $7 each
Bottom row: (from left to right)
Blue base figure: $4
Unknown figure: $3
2007 Japanese figure (1 available): $6 each
Giratina Origin Forme figure: $4
Salamence bath in-case figure: $12
Kyogre Wind-Up figure: $5
Meditite card: $1
Kyogre mini figure: $2
Moncolle Plus figure: $6
Clipping figure BW 1 MIP: $7
Clipping figure BW 2: $5 (MIP $7)
Jakks figure: $5
TOMY Overdrive figure MIP: $10
Banpresto DX Large Vinyl Figure: $10
Poseable figure: $10
Sitting figure: $5
Medium-size TOMY figure: $7
Mega Mewtwo Y mini figure: $2
TOMY battle pose figure: $18
2011 TOMY Campaign Figures MIP - Super Rare!!
Metallic Reshiram: $40
Bandai keychains MIP
Shaymin Sky Forme: $5
Pichu: $3 (clear one $4)
More clear straps
More straps, all MIP
Giratina (top): $8
Giratina (bottom): $7
Keychains: $4.50 each except Magikarp ($3)
Yveltal clear strap: $5
Primal Kyogre: $5
Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja: $4
Pokemon Black and White game boxes (no cartridge): $1 each or free with purchase
Everything else $0.25 each
Thanks for looking!